Apply for a Concordia University of Canada Fall 2022 Scholarship. Fall 2022 is the largest in Canada, offering all Bachelor’s, Master’s, Ph.D., Diploma, and Certificate programs.
Due to COVID-19, Concordia University has suspended the IELTS / TOEFL Language Test. You can also apply for a Study without an IELTS program in Canada or take the Duolingo English Test from the comfort of your own home. They complete the Duolingo Test.
Concordia University offers over 600 study programs to international students and Canadians. Concordia Scholarships are available in all fields. The University has over 35,000 students in the United States and 220,000 students worldwide. Canada is well-known for providing high-quality education to international students at reasonable costs.
You are eligible to apply for a Scholarship at Concordia University. In addition to a Concordia University External Scholarship, a Concordia University Scholarship and other financial options are available. Begin your journey right away.
See for yourself in Concordia. The acceptance rate of 78.2 percent. As a result, admission to Concordia is simpler than at other universities. The Concordia University of Canada Scholarship 2022 is detailed below.
- Country: Canada
- University Name: Concordia University, Canada
- Degree Level: Bachelor, Masters, Ph.D., Diploma, or Certificate programs
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Deadline: 1st February 2022 (For Fall Intake)
Level of Interest
- Undergraduate: Bachelor, Certificate
- Graduate: (Masters, Specialized Graduate Diploma)
- Graduate: Doctorate
- Diploma, or Certificate programs
Undergraduate, Master, and Doctoral Courses in
- Administration And Management Sciences
- Arts And Music
- Economics And Politics
- Environment And Sustainable Development
- Environmental Planning And Design
- Fundamental And Applied Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Information And Communications Technologies
- Life Sciences
- Literature And Languages
- Social Sciences
- Social Sciences And Social Action
- Teaching And Education Sciences
- Theology And Religious Sciences
- Faculty of Arts & Science
- Gina Cody School of Engineering and Computer Science
- Faculty of Fine Arts
- John Molson School of Business
- School of Graduate Studies
- New: 2021-22 Concordia Undergraduate Graduate Entrance Bourse worth $10,000.
- The Concordia Doctorate Graduate Fellowship is worth $14,000 per year for four years.
- The prize for the Concordia International Tuition Award of Excellence is to pay tuition fees at the Quebec rate. It’s worth $ 39,280.
- Concordia Merit Scholarship, worth $10,000.