Ghag Brothers Food Ltd., 24 900 Gibsons Way, Gibsons, BC VON 1V7, is seeking self-motivated candidates with strong interpersonal skills for the position of Food service supervisor.
The selected individual must begin work as soon as possible. The vacancies are for full-time or permanent work.
Employers Name; Ghag Brothers Food Ltd.
Position; Food service supervisor
Hourly Wages; $18.00 for 30 hours per week
Employment Type, full-time
- The candidate must design techniques for adhering to work schedules.
- The candidate will be in charge of monitoring and directing the actions of staff members who make and portion food.
- The candidate must train employees on job duties, sanitation, and safety procedures.
- The candidate must estimate and order ingredients and supplies.
- The candidate will be in charge of assuring food service and quality control.
- The candidate will be expected to answer customers’ complaints and concerns
- The candidate will be in charge of keeping track of inventories, maintenance, sales, and trash.
- The candidate will be expected to design work schedules.
- he candidate must be fluent in English.
- There are no typical educational prerequisites, such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 7 months of similar industry experience.
Work Environment and Physical Capabilities Additional Information
- The candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced, high-volume setting.
How To Apply
If you want to apply, please use the options provided.