With this scholarship, you can study law in the United Kingdom. The Kent Law School LLM Global Welcome Scholarship (Canterbury) in the United Kingdom is now accepting applications from qualified candidates.
International students may apply for this program. The scholarship allows for Masters-level programs in law taught at the University of Kent.
Interested candidates should apply for the scholarship before the deadline.
31 July 2022 for entry in September 2022,
30 November 2022 for entry in January 2023
You can study law taught at the university of kent.
Entrants who meet the eligibility criteria will receive a stipend of £2,500. The scholarship will be awarded in a single installment during the second term of the program.
Criteria for Eligibility
You must fulfill all of the following requirements:
- Applicants must have a valid passport proving the nationality of a country receiving OECD ODA funding. The OECD website contains a complete list of countries.
- Be classified as an overseas student by the University of Kent for tuition fee purposes.
- You must fully fund your studies.
- To have applied for the taught Kent LLM at the University of Kent’s Canterbury Campus for entry in September 2022 or January 2023.
- By the scholarship application deadline, you must have firmly accepted an offer of a place on the taught LLM.
- Submit a scholarship application (details below) by the scholarship application deadline. (Please keep in mind that we cannot consider applicants for the award without an application.)
Applications must be submitted through KentVision, which will be available in due course.
If you have any questions, please email: StudyLSSJ@kent.ac.uk