Are you an Indian student planning to study abroad? Well, we have good information that will help you achieve your goals. Check out these 6 Indian government courses for students who want to study abroad and apply!
Many Indian students want to study abroad, and the government assists them in realizing their goals by providing financial assistance. Continue reading if you have a dream! We have written about some of the most well-known Indian government scholarships for study abroad. Let’s get started!
1. Fulbright-Nehru Fellowship
The Fulbright-Nehru fellowship can be sought by talented and committed Indian students with working experience. These students need to demonstrate key leadership qualities, in addition to their work experience and learning ability.
Here are some of the ones I found to be interesting:
- It is a benefit-based program provided by the United States and India. Please note that prices vary and can be increased every year.
- There are costly diseases and illnesses by US federal regulations. In addition, the bursary also supports the tourism economy.
- Graduates with equivalent degrees in the United States are eligible for the scholarship. This includes completing a four-year degree, a master’s degree, or a bachelor’s degree.
2. Support from JN Tata – Indian Higher Education Institutions
The JN Tata Scholarship is one of the most popular scholarship programs.
This public school course applies if you are pursuing higher education at a foreign university.
The scholarship amount can range from INR 1.00.000 to INR 10.00.000 according to the criteria that meet the student requirements.
In addition, scholars may apply for a scholarship worth INR 75,000. Scholarships are awarded based on the performance of the students at their university.
However, you will need to pay a scholarship in the amount of 20%. If you are a citizen, then the payment can start between three and seven years. If you start earning before the third year, you will need to start paying for a government scholarship
3. Aga Khan Foundation Scholarship Program
The Aga Khan Foundation Scholarship offers students the opportunity to study at universities in Portugal, France, the United Kingdom, Canada, and the United States. Therefore, it is one of the most important requirements for the Indian government to study abroad.
However, there are some things to keep in mind when searching for these state study abroad courses.
Bursary students are given 50% and 50% loans.
Recommendations are made especially for the requirements of the Masters’s program. However, for short-term programs such as a bachelor’s degree and a diploma, you may need to consider other forms of study.
The selection process for this scholarship includes a demonstration of the ongoing efforts of learning and excellence. In addition, you need to show that you need financial support to get a scholarship.
4. Fulbright-Kalam partnership
The Fulbright-Kalam Climate Fellowship program supports researchers researching climate change. The goal is to improve the quality of professional education in technical and scientific research.
- This program is specially designed for Indian scholars and Ph.D.degreese from a well-known Indian institution.
- The government scholarship supports Indian researchers who have started their careers and need resources to continue their work. However, work requires that you focus on environmental research and teaching and research activities.
- In addition, the program is a joint venture aimed at strengthening relations between the United States and India. One of the goals is to address the issue of climate change.
5. Mrs. Meherbai D Tata Education
The special point of the Lady Meherbai D Tata Education Trust Scholarship is that it is for Indian women. This gives them an amazing opportunity to study at a prestigious international university.
If you are considering applying for this scholarship, read some of the articles.
These courses apply to Masters’s degree programs in countries such as Europe, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
You must have at least 2 years of work experience in your field of interest.
In addition, one of the key documents to benefit from this state scholarship is proof of funding
6. Foreign Scholarship Program
Offered by the Department of Justice and Social Welfare, the National Scholarship Abroad is for undergraduate students.
You can apply for this scholarship if you want to do a Master’s or Ph.D. program in Germany, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
The program covers a wide range of costs, including travel and medical insurance.
- Please note that you need to get at least 55% or one CGPA in a Master’s degree program abroad.
- Choose a scholarship based on your requirements, diploma, and admission. If you want any information on various topics, check out their website.
- In addition, many educational institutions guide students through government scholarships and visa applications.
These Indian government courses abroad can help you achieve your goals of studying abroad. Remember, you are close to achieving your goals once your bursary is approved.